Alhumdulillah the Governor of Massachusetts has declared that places of worship may open with 50% capacity as of March 1st, 2021.
Inshallah Masjid Al Ehsan will attempt to open for Juma'a prayer on Friday March 5th, 2021 @ 1:00 pm respecting all the health and safety protocols asked of us by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
To meet the standards, we remind ourselves that our Islamic duty is to protect life and not to put anyone in danger. Our responsibility is to take care of each other the best way we can.
Please adhere to the following protocols as follows :
* Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between persons.
* Enter the masjid patiently allowing space between members.
* Wear the mask at all times for the sake of those who are vulnerable.
* Respect the directions to pray in the designated locations of the masjid.
* Use the temporary paper sajada and dispose of it properly on leaving.
* Leave the masjid at the end of Juma'a prayers row by row as instructed.
* Do your wudu at home or place of work.
* Use the masjid bathroom only in emergency.
* Give your contact details to the attendant in case we need to reach you.
* Please understand if we have reached the Masjid capacity for the week.
* Kindly do not congregate in groups inside or outside the masjid.
* Sisters are welcome to perform salah downstairs.
May Allah guide us and help us meet our duties and obligations.